Saturday, November 9, 2013

Force Multiplied's High Octane Video



So Mrs. DisneylandTraveler's son plays in a band. How good are they?  I've heard them play Led Zeppelin and Ted Nugent covers and thought they were pretty good.  I have also heard them play and I turned to Mrs DLT and said, "can we get out of here now?"  That's kind of how it goes.  Playing in a band is his dream.  My dream is for him to get a job.  But who knows, maybe he'll get lightning in a bottle, hit it big, and allow me to retire to a quiet villa in Granite Bay or something like that.  

Below is I think their second video.  It is well produced whether you like the music or not.




This is the cover from their first CD they released.  I think we bought a copy.  Not sure.



They're big on graphics and logos.  Actual sales, not so much although they have played at venues like the Sunset Strip Music Festival, the Roxy in L.A. along with the infamous Whiskey A-Go-Go. Tonight they are summer in Stockton helping a biker group with their holiday canned food drive. There could be a lot worse ways to waste your time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment